Short-term scientific missions
Short-Term Scientific Missions (STSMs) allow researchers from the COST countries participating in our COST Action to visit another lab for a duration of between 5 days and 90 days (and up to 180 days if the applicant is an early career research (see details in the attached PDF document).
- STSM coordinator: Frank O. Fackelmayer (Greece). E-mail: email@example.com
- STSM vice coordinator: Jonathan Turner (Luxembourg). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Meister (Switzerland). Email: email@example.com
- Mohamed Ragab Abdel Gawwad (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) is a funding organisation for research and innovation networks. Our Actions help connect research initiatives across Europe and beyond and enable researchers and innovators to grow their ideas in any science and technology field by sharing them with their peers. COST Actions are bottom-up networks with a duration of four years that boost research, innovation and careers.
- MoU - 108/18
- CSO Approval date - 13/11/2018
- Start date - 13/05/2019
- End date - 12/05/2023
© 2022 INC - All rights reserved